Updated Abu Dhabi

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
MaxD
GP2 Starter

Updated Abu Dhabi

Post by MaxD »

Hey guys,

I'm interested in your conversationss with this RPM stuff by the way. Don't fully get it but interesting anyhow!
LOL

OK, now the season is over, I wonder if anyone has given thought to updating Thomas Kost's Abu Dhabi to last weeks race?
It is different to the one posted earlier this year and I'm running a ficticious season which I'm hoping to end under lights on this track - otherwise it'll have to be Singapore...

Many thanks,

Max
"There's nothing wrong with the car in front except that it's on fire!!!!!!!!!!!"
Murray Walker
TdK
GP2 Pro

Re: Updated Abu Dhabi

Post by TdK »

MaxD wrote:OK, now the season is over, I wonder if anyone has given thought to updating Thomas Kost's Abu Dhabi to last weeks race?
It is different to the one posted earlier this year and I'm running a ficticious season which I'm hoping to end under lights on this track - otherwise it'll have to be Singapore...
I think the man to do that is either Thomas himself, or Andreas. Those are the 2 good trackmakers in building real-life Formula 1 ciruits. O:)
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!
dcroz
GP2 Newbie

Post by dcroz »

I ran this last week when the v8Supercars were racing IRL, but the pit exit doesn't have the tunnel, and the Yas hotel doesn't look right... is anyone thinking of making these changes?

BTW - also noticed that the Bahrein track has coloured designs in the sand at various points - maybe these could be added to that track?

Regards
TdK
GP2 Pro

Post by TdK »

dcroz wrote:I ran this last week when the v8Supercars were racing IRL, but the pit exit doesn't have the tunnel, and the Yas hotel doesn't look right... is anyone thinking of making these changes?

BTW - also noticed that the Bahrein track has coloured designs in the sand at various points - maybe these could be added to that track?

Regards
Thomas Kost and me (TdK) are planning to update Abu Dhabi. The version available now is a Beta version. When we will start to update this track is not decided yet, first other things are more important. :)
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!