WRL LE MANS 24 HOURS & GRAND PRIX WORLD CUP

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

WRL LE MANS 24 HOURS & GRAND PRIX WORLD CUP

Post by jakesanson »

Hey guys!!

Continuing on from the World Racing League thread, and thanks to FK's brilliant new sportscar, the World Racing League has TWO new series for the 2009 season:

Le Mans 24 Hours

This is a one off race, that I will cover Hour by Hour, and find out how many laps each team has done in 24 Hours worth of GP2 racing at Le Mans, and the team with the most LAPS will win.

If you'd like to run 1 or 2 teams at Le Mans, this is your chance!! Because it's Le Mans, you can either run two 2-car teams, or 1 team of 3 or 4 cars. You MUST have 3 drivers per car, and you may use a sportscar in your own livery or an existing one, that originates from Le Mans carsets made by V12-Power, either from 2008, 2009 or the 1991 SWC carsets.

Any questions, check the sportscar page on grandprix2.de, e-mail V12-Power about bitmaps, or just message me back.

CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRY TO LE MANS 2009 IS SUNDAY 8TH NOVEMBER!! YOU HAVE ONE WEEK!!

Also, the A1 World Cup is starting, and if one of your drivers would like to represent their country, there are 26 seats available, and it's on a first-come first-served basis.

CLOSING DATE FOR DRIVERS TO ENTER A1 GP IS SUNDAY 8TH NOVEMBER!! YOU HAVE ONE WEEK!!
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
V12-Power
GP2 Star

Re: WRL LE MANS 24 HOURS & GRAND PRIX WORLD CUP

Post by V12-Power »

I'll enter with two teams I think. I already have the colours for a new one in my head, now I only need to think about how I can combine them in a nice livery. It would be great if some others would enter, too. More about my line-up while follow during the week.

When you download the LMS carsets you'll find a lot of stuff, that you can easily combine into your personal LM car. I created my one with parts of the Dome, Epsilon Euskadi, Porsche and Audi R15 and my GPWC car. It was done relatively quick.
Visit my website: FK's sportscar project
Klon
GP2 Starter

Re: WRL LE MANS 24 HOURS & GRAND PRIX WORLD CUP

Post by Klon »

Well, I'll think about the Le Mans race, but for the World Cup, I'll take some places now:

Yiasoumis Mertakis (Cyprus)
Wolfgang Holden (Norway)
Alphonse LeCoute (France)
Giambattista Regazzi (Italy)
Herbie Huckett (USA)

Of course, every entry depends on the matter of the GPWC, i.e. if a World Cup participation collides with the World Championship and/or cause lesser results in the latter, the active race drivers will be taken out again. And we really should get ourselves a new forum for this. ^_^