2003 races performance data handy?

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
AD
GP2 Acc

2003 races performance data handy?

Post by AD »

A bit of an unusual question, probably... Does any of the patchers here who have been active at that time have race-specific performance data for the 2003 season?

The reason I'm asking is that the GP4 stuff I have for that season only offeres a generic performance set for all of it, nothing race-specific, so it's less sophisticated then what was done here for years. 8)

Otherwise, I'll just have to calculate and modify for myself... :wink:
1996 .. 2017 .. 21 years and counting ..
HF
GP2 Star

Re: 2003 races performance data handy?

Post by HF »

Well, I imagine DJS is the only one who could have some spec-data he made with EVDJSR...
- . -
TdK
GP2 Pro

Re: 2003 races performance data handy?

Post by TdK »

AD wrote:A bit of an unusual question, probably... Does any of the patchers here who have been active at that time have race-specific performance data for the 2003 season?

The reason I'm asking is that the GP4 stuff I have for that season only offeres a generic performance set for all of it, nothing race-specific, so it's less sophisticated then what was done here for years. 8)

Otherwise, I'll just have to calculate and modify for myself... :wink:
DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME! I was around by than already! :D Which data do you want exactly? You can use the performance data from the 2003 TdK carset... :wink:
TdK - (re)tired GrandPrix 2 manic!