Wet weather races / reducing grip levels

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Wet weather races / reducing grip levels

Post by jakesanson »

Hi guys,

I'm running some AI races for our league, and I'd like to know what I can do to make the circuit appear to be wet and to reduce the grip of cars, making them spin off more frequently.

Can anybody assist me?
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

Re: Wet weather races / reducing grip levels

Post by roland ratzenberger »

in the editors patches utilities section there is gp2 wet editor.. i have raced some races and the result was fine .. the installation is simple and you just choose the weather you want before you start the game.. dont expect dynamic weather such as in gp3 gp4 newer sims etc
jakesanson
GP2 Acc

Re: Wet weather races / reducing grip levels

Post by jakesanson »

Does this work with GP2Lap?
Find me on @jakesansonofficial or www.jakesanson.com
Voice of the FIA Karting World and European Championships, IAME Euro & Asia Series, and more.

Commentated at the British Grand Prix for Formula 1 in 2019 and the Le Mans 24 Hours for ACO in 2016. Yep, I can't believe it either.....

Come and play the RRML using Grand Prix 2 via Downforce Racing YouTube channel!