where is the nl2 team..

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
roland ratzenberger
GP2 Racer

where is the nl2 team..

Post by roland ratzenberger »

hello everyone , after having a very nice,as usual, race in the gp2 i got into youtube to see if there are any new videos concering grand prix 2. All of a sudden i found some videos of some carsets made by the nl2 team.. Those from us who are in this foroum for more than 6 years we know that nl2 team stopped at the end 2010. Is any member of this team still active in this foroum or not???? :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k
RodrigoVP
GP2 Newbie

Re: where is the nl2 team..

Post by RodrigoVP »

I think most of the guys who used to make carsets are not here anymore. Not only Team NL, but FK who made some really nice sports car/le mans carsets and also c@rtman (his late 80's/early 90's carsets are pure art) seem to be long gone.

Since i'm a fan of lower series like gp2/f3000 and f3, i was really disappointed while doing some digging on the forum to discover that c@rtman had a great project about a late 80's F3000 carset, he even posted some cars he had just finished, but unfortunately it ended there.