Dead?

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
gagarin
GP2 Newbie

Dead?

Post by gagarin »

does anyone still use there forums anymore?
ismael
GP2 Racer

Re: Dead?

Post by ismael »

Hello. I just registered and it did work.
GP2tifoso28
GP2 Starter

Post by GP2tifoso28 »

All the kids are more interested in codemasters and seemingly wouldn't know a proper F1 game if it slapped them in the face. If we can't engage the youth in this game it will slowly rest in peace.
thor97
GP2 Newbie

Post by thor97 »

GP2tifoso28 wrote:All the kids are more interested in codemasters and seemingly wouldn't know a proper F1 game if it slapped them in the face. If we can't engage the youth in this game it will slowly rest in peace.
I'm in my early teens and i love this game the amount of things you can edit is amazing and the physics are great its the best F1 game i have ever played
rremedio
GP2 Legend

Post by rremedio »

That's great to hear :mrgreen:
"The Fox provides for himself. but God provides for the Lion"
Early 90s F1 forever!
GP2tifoso28
GP2 Starter

Post by GP2tifoso28 »

thor97 wrote:
GP2tifoso28 wrote:All the kids are more interested in codemasters and seemingly wouldn't know a proper F1 game if it slapped them in the face. If we can't engage the youth in this game it will slowly rest in peace.
I'm in my early teens and i love this game the amount of things you can edit is amazing and the physics are great its the best F1 game i have ever played
Nice, how did you get introduced to GP2? Spread the word to all your friends and refer them to this forum. We need to get more people playing this legendary game and make Geoff Crammond proud
thor97
GP2 Newbie

Post by thor97 »

GP2tifoso28 wrote:
thor97 wrote:
Nice, how did you get introduced to GP2
i've played the GP Series since i was 3 my dad and me played gp3 on this old windows 95 computer and a couple years ago i found gp2edit and i found the game on amazon and now i play every time i can.
Spread the word to all your friends and refer them to this forum
PROBLEM none of my friends like racing so ya
but i dont think gp2 is dead it still has a F1 carset from every year except late 50s its just that many people probably cant find the game
ismael
GP2 Racer

Post by ismael »

PROBLEM none of my friends like racing so ya
Tell that to mr. Ecclestone!!