Paintshop question

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
Polchak
GP2 Newbie

Paintshop question

Post by Polchak »

Hello,

I'm hoping somebody can help me with some issues regarding the adjustment of colors in paintshop pro. As you'll notice i'm not very good in it and my question might be rather simple for some of you.

For example, i take Hamilton's helmet and try to make a black version of it. Problem is i can't figure a harmonic way of correcting the pixels between the black and the yellow as seen below.

Maybe it has to do with the creation of layers? or maybe just a simple hue adjustment? Anyway, i'd like a detailed explanation of how i can solve this kind of problem.
nimrod111
GP2 Gamer

Re: Paintshop question

Post by nimrod111 »

Polchak wrote:Hello,

I'm hoping somebody can help me with some issues regarding the adjustment of colors in paintshop pro. As you'll notice i'm not very good in it and my question might be rather simple for some of you.

For example, i take Hamilton's helmet and try to make a black version of it. Problem is i can't figure a harmonic way of correcting the pixels between the black and the yellow as seen below.

Maybe it has to do with the creation of layers? or maybe just a simple hue adjustment? Anyway, i'd like a detailed explanation of how i can solve this kind of problem.
Do you mean correcting the pixels around the red, blue and green stripes on the sides of the helmet?