Experience with thrustmaster ts pc racer or certain fanatec wheel/paddle combinations?

Here you can post questions about GP2, your favourite GP2 things and errorreports/problems!
samsepi0l
GP2 Starter

Re: Experience with thrustmaster ts pc racer or certain fanatec wheel/paddle combinations?

Post by samsepi0l »

Ted- I use ECE with my logitech driving force gt. Typically when I calibrate in grand prix 2 I have a range of 0 to 48. (with the center at about 24 obviously)

I have my dosbox config file set at 0% and the game "low sensitivity zone" set at about 10%.

I notice when I am driving very delicate corners (like tamburello in imola, or any of the curved straights at hockenheim) I seem to be always correcting like I am hovering around the 'sweet spot" in steering input. It has caused me to go onto the grass and crash in several races. I don't have this problem when I play indycar racing 2. Do you have any suggestions?

EDIT: I think I fixed it.
I was using an older version of ECE. I upgraded from 4205 to 4365 and now everything is great just as Ted described.
Last edited by samsepi0l on 05.07.2020, 07:45, edited 1 time in total.

samsepi0l
GP2 Starter

Re: Experience with thrustmaster ts pc racer or certain fanatec wheel/paddle combinations?

Post by samsepi0l »

try timed = false

johnf1
GP2 Newbie

Post by johnf1 »

Hi Rob,

I've been scouring the internet for some advice of getting the G920 setup in GP2!
My x axis works (joy1), but the y axis (joy2) is at the bottom, acceleration and throttle don't budge the dot and only brake works.
Would you mind sharing your dosbox config?

Thanks
John