Search found 183 matches

by eky78
15.05.2024, 20:44
Forum: General Forum / Requests
Topic: Carset 2024
Replies: 2
Views: 108

Re: Carset 2024

Good evening from...Germany! :D
I have started working on a 2024 Carset, but there is still some work to do and I don´t know when it will be ready for release.
stay tuned :)
by eky78
06.05.2024, 19:19
Forum: Forum
Topic: New tracks & carsets - Michael82
Replies: 129
Views: 680300

Re: New tracks & carsets - Michael82

Are you sure you have the most "recent" version installed? Should be this one https://grandprix2.de/Util/gp2edit/gp2edit.html

Also make sure when you export the carset to tick all the Car Set Datas.

I hope it gets solved
by eky78
09.04.2024, 22:17
Forum: General Forum / Requests
Topic: Cockpit view problem - please help!
Replies: 6
Views: 549

Re: Cockpit view problem - please help!

Yep, that´s really weird! never seen it before. Is it happening in all the tracks? After making a copy of your GP2 I´d try to replace F1PCSVGA.BIN from another installation of the game which you know it´s working. Reinstall the cockpit and see if it´s fixed. Really interesting that "worn tires" by t...
by eky78
07.04.2024, 16:53
Forum: Forum
Topic: New tracks & carsets - Michael82
Replies: 129
Views: 680300

Re: New tracks & carsets - Michael82

I didn´t know about you plan to remake all the 1994 tracks. That would be amazing! Of course it will take time but we can wait and looking at the quality of the final "product" it will be for sure worth the wait. I was also thinking you could be the only one to have edited so many aspects of the gam...
by eky78
30.03.2024, 10:50
Forum: General Forum / Requests
Topic: best way to go back to default cockpit in gp2?
Replies: 2
Views: 459

Re: best way to go back to default cockpit in gp2?

I made a copy some time ago... I hope it´s the correct one.
Otherwise you need the original version. I think Rremedio posted it here some time ago
by eky78
28.03.2024, 22:44
Forum: Forum
Topic: New tracks & carsets - Michael82
Replies: 129
Views: 680300

Re: New tracks & carsets - Michael82

Thanks Michael for another one of your Masterpieces :D :D :D and a great way to start the new (racing) year! I have only one problem, I don´t know if I´m the only one, but one of the jams seems to be corrupted (trees.jam) I had to take it out of the folder to load the track, otherwise the game woul...
by eky78
04.03.2024, 10:16
Forum: Forum
Topic: New tracks & carsets - Michael82
Replies: 129
Views: 680300

Re: New tracks & carsets - Michael82

Thanks Michael for another one of your Masterpieces :D :D :D and a great way to start the new (racing) year! I have only one problem, I don´t know if I´m the only one, but one of the jams seems to be corrupted (trees.jam) I had to take it out of the folder to load the track, otherwise the game would...
by eky78
12.11.2023, 22:38
Forum: Forum
Topic: Unraced car - Monteverdi 1991
Replies: 7
Views: 16531

Re: Unraced car - Monteverdi 1991

Bmp files cannot be uploaded here. The quickest way is to put it into a zip file and load the .zip.
by eky78
08.11.2023, 20:23
Forum: The GP2 Forum Off Topic
Topic: Pit stops in 50/100 race distance
Replies: 11
Views: 78864

Re: Pit stops in 50/100 race distance

Oh...you are right, I´ve forgot it! It is even a better idea especially if you are using Gp2lap. Track Editor has actually the same functions of Ale´s editor - exactly the same screen. I´ve also checked again the program and noticed that you can also have a 0-stops strategy with that editor (and wit...
by eky78
06.11.2023, 20:40
Forum: The GP2 Forum Off Topic
Topic: Pit stops in 50/100 race distance
Replies: 11
Views: 78864

Re: Pit stops in 50/100 race distance

I´d suggest you to download this pitstop utility from Brett Knuchel https://grandprix2.de/Util/pitstop5.zip With that program you can decide the probability of a pit-stop strategy (for both player and computer). For example you can set 70% probability of a non-stop strategy and 30% for a one stop st...
by eky78
15.10.2023, 20:00
Forum: Forum
Topic: New tracks & carsets - Michael82
Replies: 129
Views: 680300

Re: New tracks & carsets - Michael82

As always amazing job and very very accurate! Many thanks once again \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

One question: which carset and which tyres are you using for 1989?
by eky78
15.10.2023, 16:19
Forum: GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher
Topic: New and Old Carsets by eky78
Replies: 17
Views: 63831

Re: New and Old Carsets by eky78

It was a longer work than I thought, but now I´m here to release the 2023 WEC+IMSA Carset. There are two carsets and some cars which have not raced yet. Now I´ll see if I can do an IMSA Carset - don´t know if I have the time and patience to do all the GTD cars :) - otherwise I´ll just prepare myself...
by eky78
27.08.2023, 08:10
Forum: Forum
Topic: Estoril 84-93 cc line
Replies: 4
Views: 16038

Re: Estoril 84-93 cc line

I don´t know which version you are using. Have you tried Michel82´s version? You can find it here viewtopic.php?p=34135#p34135
by eky78
23.08.2023, 15:52
Forum: GP2 Screenshots & GP2 Patcher
Topic: New and Old Carsets by eky78
Replies: 17
Views: 63831

Re: New and Old Carsets by eky78

I just wanted to show you some photos of my project for this year, which is to update the WEC/IMSA carset from last year to the current season. There is still some job to do but hopefully it will be ready in few weeks. https://i.ibb.co/3kXCdsB/GP2-0004.png https://i.ibb.co/XYVF1NW/GP2-0027.png https...
by eky78
20.08.2023, 08:45
Forum: Forum
Topic: New tracks for GP2 - Antonio Pessoa
Replies: 104
Views: 350489

Re: New tracks for GP2 - Antonio Pessoa

Tor Poznan. Of all the modern tracks the least probable I´d have expected for GP2. Thanks for making it! =D> I didn´t know it was considered a great track, so I´m sure I´ll make a couple of races there \:D/